Welcome to the Time for Truth! Website...
Click here to find out how you become a Christian?
Click here to place an order on our new web shop!
Please have a good look around!!!
Every week our website is updated with new studies, sermons and more, so please make sure you come back and visit us!
Our BRAND NEW Christian Soldier's Battle Notes book is now available!
£10.00 (plus p&p)
A must for all those who are on front line ministry, & those who need quick fire answers - 330 pages.
It is packed with Scripture & covers many topics e.g. The Holy Bible, Understanding the Scriptures, knowing God's will for your life, Eternal Security, Errors of Calvinism, Errors of Hyper-Dispensationalism, & Errors of the Post-Tribulation Rapture, God's not finished with Israel, Matthew 24, signs, wonders, tongues & healings, marriage, divorce & remarriage plus much more!
Why not buy a copy for your pastor, family & friends?
The coins are available in silver, gold colouring and gold plating and the dog tags have 2 Tim 2v3+4 screen printed on each one.
We can now offer the facility of personalising your own dog tag too.
We are a Bible Believing ministry & NOT a business! We believe that the Authorized Version Bible is the perfectly preserved word of God & make no apologies for that!
We have many facets to our ministry (as you will see) but our main thrust is to get the Gospel out to as many sinners as we can before the Rapture. We have produced many tracts, booklets & CDs for you to use in your own outreach work - all our material is AT COST i.e. what WE pay YOU pay!
So if you are looking for top-quality straight-down-the-line Christian literature you have come to the right place!!!
To read our Where are they now? tract (as pictured left) please click the following link: Where are they now?
Please click the following links to view our booklet TRILOGY:
Our bi-monthly newsletters keep you up-to-date with the work we are involved in; again it is free of charge to subscribe to, just leave us your details. You can view previous copies here on this website.
We hold no copyright on any of our materials as we are ONLY interested in publishing the TRUTH to the masses. You may copy what you like but please keep it AS IT IS with no change to either text or Scripture.
We look forward to getting to know you & pray that you will join us in the huge task of reaching the lost with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
As we have a cutting edge to our ministry, we often get people who want to ‘fight & argue’ (not that we can’t handle that) but we don’t have the time! So if you have found us just so you can start up an argument, please log-off now & go play somewhere else!
May the Lord help us all to do the work which He has called us to do before it’s too late.
The Lord bless you,
John E. Davis
Romans 10v9+10+13 - 'That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.'
Please click on the images below to view the eTracts in action...
This was your life!
Click on the link below to listen to our latest audio files:Philemon vs 1-5
Preached by Callum James
Study 20: Ecclesiastes 5v5-10
1. Does your mouth get you into trouble? 2. Do you regret saying some things? Herod did! 3. There will always be oppression of the poor, violence and perverting of justice, until the Lord returns. 4. The field serves us all, including kings! 5. Do you love money? Are you satisfied with what you have?
Study 19: Ecclesiastes 5v3-4
1. Dreams and nightmares - we all have them. 2. Do you sleep peaceably? 3. Keeping your word. 4. Making hollow promises.
1. You have a responsibility, for what you say, where you go, how you think, what you feed on physically and spiritually, how you dress, what you get involved in, who you mix with, how you treat people etc. 2. There IS a time to keep silent.3. There IS a time to speak up. 4. How do you rate yourself. 5. There is nothing like being negative.
Christopher Mccall's Testimony
How I became a Christian...
1 Tim 6v1-12
1. Living the Christian life. 2. Not being drawn into the world. 3. You are a Christian soldier, but are you living like one? 4. Are you content in life? 5. You have everything you need IN Christ.
Crown Court Sermon
1. How Satan hinders us. 2. Your adversary vs. your advocate. 3. The Devil is an adversary to you, God, Israel, 'truth', the Gospel etc. 4. Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. 5. He is the author of confusion and tries to steal your peace. 6. Some of Satan's devices are... 7. Do you know your enemy?
2 Corinthians 10
A few thoughts plus a rant at one of our church members.
Study 18: Ecclesiastes 5v1-2
1. Are you a good listener? You ought to be! 2. Do you go to church prepared? 3. The 'sacrifice of fools'. 4. Are you rash with your mouth, promise things you don't keep? 5. That dreaded unruly tongue - you can't tame it!
Study 17: Ecclesiastes 4v13-16
1. You can have nothing and land up in Heaven. 2. You can have everything and land up in Hell. 3. You need wisdom, knowledge and understanding. 4. Oftentimes the son of a 'good' man is never 'as good'. 5. Are you having an impact on peoples lives?
1. What do you really long for? 2. What do you want out of life? 3. Can you, are you, living out 1 John 2v15-17? 4. Isn't the Lord enough for you? 5. Is there something wrong with your Christian walk?
Study 16: Ecclesiastes 4v7-12
1. Staying single or getting married - what is right? 2. Being alone in life. 3. Your eye isn't satisfied with riches, or is it... are you content? 4. The advantages of working in two's. 5. The Lord should be in the centre of your entire life, but is He?
Study 15: Ecclesiastes 4v1-6
1. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. 2. Better to have never been born. 3. Absolute standards and a final authority. 4. Where to go for truth. 5. Don't work, don't eat. 6. Too lazy, too busy, both are wrong.
Study 63: Romans 8v16-18
1. The Spirit 'itself'... oh dear! 2. The motive behind Bible 'correctors' 3. Once saved always saved. 4. What do you know about suffering? 5. Longing to meet the Lord at the Rapture. 6. Don't get attached to 'things'
John & Donna's Anniversary