Welcome to the Time for Truth! Website...
Click here to find out how you become a Christian?
Click here to place an order on our new web shop!
Please have a good look around!!!
Every week our website is updated with new studies, sermons and more, so please make sure you come back and visit us!
Our BRAND NEW Christian Soldier's Battle Notes book is now available!
£10.00 (plus p&p)
A must for all those who are on front line ministry, & those who need quick fire answers - 330 pages.
It is packed with Scripture & covers many topics e.g. The Holy Bible, Understanding the Scriptures, knowing God's will for your life, Eternal Security, Errors of Calvinism, Errors of Hyper-Dispensationalism, & Errors of the Post-Tribulation Rapture, God's not finished with Israel, Matthew 24, signs, wonders, tongues & healings, marriage, divorce & remarriage plus much more!
Why not buy a copy for your pastor, family & friends?
The coins are available in silver, gold colouring and gold plating and the dog tags have 2 Tim 2v3+4 screen printed on each one.
We can now offer the facility of personalising your own dog tag too.
We are a Bible Believing ministry & NOT a business! We believe that the Authorized Version Bible is the perfectly preserved word of God & make no apologies for that!
We have many facets to our ministry (as you will see) but our main thrust is to get the Gospel out to as many sinners as we can before the Rapture. We have produced many tracts, booklets & CDs for you to use in your own outreach work - all our material is AT COST i.e. what WE pay YOU pay!
So if you are looking for top-quality straight-down-the-line Christian literature you have come to the right place!!!
To read our Where are they now? tract (as pictured left) please click the following link: Where are they now?
Please click the following links to view our booklet TRILOGY:
Our bi-monthly newsletters keep you up-to-date with the work we are involved in; again it is free of charge to subscribe to, just leave us your details. You can view previous copies here on this website.
We hold no copyright on any of our materials as we are ONLY interested in publishing the TRUTH to the masses. You may copy what you like but please keep it AS IT IS with no change to either text or Scripture.
We look forward to getting to know you & pray that you will join us in the huge task of reaching the lost with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
As we have a cutting edge to our ministry, we often get people who want to ‘fight & argue’ (not that we can’t handle that) but we don’t have the time! So if you have found us just so you can start up an argument, please log-off now & go play somewhere else!
May the Lord help us all to do the work which He has called us to do before it’s too late.
The Lord bless you,
John E. Davis
Romans 10v9+10+13 - 'That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.'
Please click on the images below to view the eTracts in action...
This was your life!
Click on the link below to listen to our latest audio files:Romans 8v19-23 (Romans studies 64)
1. Glorification - your resurrected heavenly body. 2. One day all men will have a body like mine. 3. Awaiting the redemption of the body. 4. The 2nd law of Thermodynamics. 5. Entropy and equilibrium. 6. We are NOT evolving, we're breaking down. 7. Adoption and redemption are connected.
Study 27: Ecclesiastes 7v10-15
1. Do you live in the past or look to the future? 2. do you look back from a wordly or Christian perspective? 3. Wisdom, inheritance and money... used for what? 4. Consider the work of God... 5. The day of prosperity and the day of adversity - you'll have both! 6. Good men die young!
Study 26: Ecclesiastes 7v8-9
1. Better is THE END than the beginning! Such as? 2. Pride - a killer of everything! 3. Do you get angry? What do you get angry about? 4. Should you get angry? 5. The difference between Paul and the Lord getting angry.
Philemon vs 18-25
Part 4 (Final Study)
Study 25: Ecclesiastes 7v3-7
1. Sorrow is better than laughter. 2. The heart of the wise cf. the heart of fools. 3. The vanities once again. 4. Are you deeply disturbed by what is happening in this world?
Study 24: Ecclesiastes 7v1-2
1. A good name - have you got one? 2. How are you known by others? What do they think of you? 3. Birthdays - celebrating the birth of Christ or His death? 4. Do you fear death? 5. Amusing ourselves to death - how the Devil distracts us. 6. Forgetting the seriousness of life.
Study 23: Ecclesiastes 6v7-12
1. Verse 7 is where the trouble begins. 2. Satisfying the appetite. 3. The wandering of desire. 4. Man never seems to learn, even from history. 5. The vanities of life. 6. Who knows what is best for man? God does!
Philemon vs 12-17
Philemon - Study 2
Jesus was much more than a teacher... but He was a teacher.